- Offers automotive parts and supplies a service station.
- Offers various goods and services to aid the everyday needs of Canadians.
- Much of the clientele of Canadian tire is extremely loyal.
- Canadian Tire Bank provides rewards when their credit card is used.
- Offers online shopping through the Canadian Tire website.
- They can not expand out of Canada.
- Prices for much of their goods and services have gone up.
- Customer service has seemingly become a thing of the past.
- They have failed to establish new grounds with the now Culturally diverse country that Canada is.
- Lack of advertisement for Canadian Tire Gas Stations.
I personally think that Canadian Tire has lost much of the customer service and respect with much of their product and the reduction of their loyalty programs' rewards. Canada is now considered the melting pot of the world's cultures. The Canadian "gimmick" seems to be attracting less customers as of recently. What is your opinion of Canadian Tire's strengths and weaknesses? Do you think there is much room for improvement?